It is a great honor to invite you on opening of exibition “MLJET 1910. – 2017.” as part of marking 57th birthday of Mljet National Park. The exi...
Code of conduct
Kill nothing but boredom,
take with you nothing but good memories…
In the Mljet National Park area visitors are required to abide by the Ordinance on Internal Order (Official Gazette no. 76/00) in order to efficiently preserve the natural and cultural-historical values. The Rangers Service of the Mljet National Park Public Institution operates in the protected area. Its employees are responsible for carrying out the provisions of the said Ordinance and issuing necessary permits. The visitors of the National Park are allowed to enter only at places designated as the official entrances to the Nacional Park: Crna klada, Pomena and Polače.
- Damaging, destroying, removing and stealing anthropological findings and material remains of different cultures, archaeological and fossil finds as well as cultural-historical buildings and cultural monuments.
- Deteriorating and polluting the sea and seabed quality.
- Dumping waste, except in designated areas.
- Picking, collecting, removing from the habitat or damaging plants.
- Starting fires in the open.
- Smoking except in designated areas.
- Scattering, chasing, disturbing, capturing, injuring and killing animals.
- Carrying and using firearms as well as other means suitable for hunting (bows, arrows, traps, fishing nets, etc.)
- Fishing is prohibited in the Mljet National Park area.
- Going through the woods of the Mljet National Park at night.
- Underwater activities in the Veliko and Malo jezero (diving).
- Entering the Park without a ticket.
IN CASE OF NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ABOVE YOU CAN BE FINED WITH HRK 400.00 to 15,000.00.
- 23.10.2017.[read more]
Dear visitors, down you will find attached new timetable for the boat to St. Mary islet and mini van from Polače to Pristanište ( Great Lake). The tim...
Mljet National Park received a recognition from Mljet Municipality for contribution during the firefighting season 2017[read more]
On Tuesday, October 3rd, mayor of Mljet Municipality Đivo Market has awarded a recognition to Mljet National Park as a special thanks for contribution...